Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm sure it's the lack of sleep

I've been in a serious funk lately. My work hasn't been any good, I'm lonely, I've been in the morass of nostalgia about past relationships (hopefully resurfacing from that)... I know my life isn't really hard but it sure feels that way right now.

There aren't enough hours in the day. And I just wasted a few minutes more.

Arg. I just had to say that. Sorry. More productive thoughts to come in late Nov.

Edit: Okay good news because that's a shit post to make without good news. I did a show at school and people liked it. I learned a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raising Them Jewish said...

I have nothing of value to add, but I wanted you to know that I hear you, I'm here, and I care.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cheer up fuckface! Or else...

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home