Tuesday, September 04, 2007

and away we go!

Well, the first day back to class has just ended. Well, not just ended (that would really suck if classes ended at 1am), but I got in at around 10:30pm. I will be reading a play this evening. And one tomorrow. And probably one the next day. I already have a design assignment, on top of the show I'm doing as part of our season. I start work at my library job tomorrow, which I'm hoping will give me a chance to covertly read plays.

I'm going to have to change my sleeping habits, it appears. I have several early morning classes and work shifts per week, which worries me a bit because I'm not a morning person. But I will be, I guess!

As part of my "stress less, live more" plan for this year I hope to keep the updates going on this thing, but there's a significant chance you won't be hearing much from me between now and December. I'll try my best, though!

Okay, off to read me some Euripides then hit the hay...

2 Comments:

Blogger Raising Them Jewish said...

How sad. I do hope the posting continues. I think it's a healthy way to get other things into your life- or to realize that all you think about and do is post about work...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

heh, well if that's what's making you feel like posting it can't be wrong! Don't worry, I'm sure there will be lots of school-angst just around the corner on my blog so you'll be in good company...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home