Thursday, June 28, 2007

health update

So I went to the doctor today. They're testing my blood...ugh. But the first theory is that, as a vegetarian, I may not be getting enough B-12 in my diet. Now, I think that the sheer amount of cheese I consume should offset any problems associated with this, but I'm not going to argue. Theory number two is that I might be anemic because of my vegetarianism. Well, again I have to say that's pretty unlikely because I try to eat my leafy greens and (I think) keep a pretty balanced diet when it comes to protein consumption and other things, but who knows?

Some things that got ruled out right away: Ear infection, eye trouble, heart trouble (although low blood pressure is apparently still on the table).

The scary thing is when she said "usually something like this is easily solvable by changing your diet. There's only a 1% chance it could be a brain tumor or something". Well I guess that's kind of reassuring. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home