Saturday, December 22, 2007

on break!!!

I've been on break from classes for just over a week now. I'm starting to feel pretty fantastic.

The few weeks prior were really, really hard. We were finishing projects like mad, and
I was trying to catch up on a lot of stuff that had fallen behind because of work I was doing outside of school (designing some other student shows). It all came to a head about the day before the last day of classes, and now the lack of (immediate) assignments has left me feeling kind of weightless. But it's a weightlessness that feels pretty damn good, I have to say.

I had a friend visiting over the past week, and that was pretty fantastic. Not only is it a chance to reconnect, but getting out and about a little, doing the tourist thing is refreshing after months sequestered in the studio.

Last night I slept for 10 hours. 10 HOURS. I feel great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raising Them Jewish said...

I'm glad that someone is happy to have all the time off...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home