Saturday, November 01, 2008

inertia

I'm having a day where my work has slowed and I kind of can't (or won't) get anything done productively. I think it's something to do with the fall really setting in: It reminds me me of the scary post-summer times in my life when the seasonal work dried up and I found myself beginning to be confined indoors with nothing to do. I don't know why, but that's just a very lonely feeling.

It's funny how when I don't have a million meetings or classes I suddenly feel kind of empty. I wonder if that's the way I keep from examining myself, and as a result we get kinda freaked out when I have a moment to do it. Or maybe it's just jonesing for the adrenaline rush that a lot of work provides.

There's a lot of good happening in my life right now. Strange that I can still manage to feel lonely in the midst of it. Time to shake it off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home