Wednesday, October 15, 2008

well shit

So not only is the country now officially "more conservative," but my province is responsible for four of those new seats - arg!

There died all the strategic voting nonsense, I suppose. People (all 59% of us, what the hell is going on with my country!?) seem to have voted their consciences, and their consciences in many case were apparently leaning to the right.

I'm in the middle of a major project right now, and am having a hard time focusing on it. I think it's a combination of burnout from the show I just closed (successfully, by all accounts) all the election madness on both sides of the border, and the wedding that I recently attended that have created some sort of perfect storm of lacklustre feeling. It will get done, however, by hook or by crook.

I'm excited to hear the final U.S. presidential debate tonight, if only because it signifies a matter of weeks before the Yanks vote a septuagenarian and a ditzy northern secessionist into power. Then things will get really interesting down here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home